Hello there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It makes me really happy that you want to learn more about myself and my blogging adventures. My name is Hilary, I'm a born and raised Texan and my family and I recently moved to Houston, TX.
I love all things crafty, and have the tendency to start a million projects all at once :) I love my family and you will hear tons about them. Jeff and I did not plan William but despite his bad timing, he is the greatest thing that has ever happened to us. Being a young mom is tough, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Fun Facts about Myself and my Little Family:
- We love to go to Disney World.
- I taught myself how to sew in 8th grade.
- I love Mexican food and could eat it everyday.
- I have a double major from Texas A&M in English Literature & History.
- We are dog people :)
- William loves blankets and teddy bears :)
- My granny Smith inspired me to start quilting.
- Jeff can fix anything electronic.
- I love the smell of antique stores.