Hello there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It makes me really happy that you want to learn more about myself and my blogging adventures. My name is Hilary, I'm a born and raised Texan and my family and I currently live in Houston, TX.
I love all things crafty, and have the tendency to start a million projects all at once :) I started this blog as a mommy blog, but I quickly found and fell in love with the amazing quilting and sewing online community! I love my family and they inspire everything I do, so obviously you will hear tons about them.
Fun Facts about Myself and my Little Family:
- We love to go to Disney World.
- I taught myself how to sew in 8th grade.
- I love Mexican food and could eat it everyday.
- I have a double major from Texas A&M in English Literature & History.
- The memory of my Granny Smith inspired me to start quilting.
- I love the smell of antique stores.