Quilting and sewing took a back burner during all of that, but now that things have settled I can get back to working on these and other projects. Several of them are already in progress, or at least have fabric pulled for them. While others are simply an idea waiting to take shape.
- Valentines Heart quilt via this tutorial from Cluck Cluck Sew. - Fabric cut, waiting on background fabric to arrive.
- Cluck Cluck Sew Touchdown quilt.
- Swell quilt made with Kate Spain's Solstice collection. - Needs basting, quilting, and binding.
- Moda Modern Building Blocks - Top complete
- Nancy Drew quilt for my mom - Done! Needs post.
- Jeff's Quilt
- i heart you quilt, pattern by V and Co.
- Tula Pink City Sampler
- Modern Buzz-saw quilt for my dad - Finished, post coming soon
- Makers Tote by Noodlehead
- Meadow Quilt - One block cut
- Cambie Dress by Sewaholic
- All of the quilts from Simply Retro by Camille Roskelley
This list is meant to be something that is every growing and changing. I already edited out a few quilts that I have now decided I don't want to make because sometimes you just fall out of love with a pattern. I am hoping to finished 1 quilt a month in 2016, wish me luck!
What are your sewing goals for 2016?