So I have decided to go on a fabric diet. QuiltCon was especially detrimental to my pocketbook because I could see all the gorgeous fabrics I normally shop for online, up close and personal! I walked away with a fantastic haul of things, just a few are pictured below.
On top of all the goodies I purchased, I also should mention my super duper awesome wonderful, but very expensive new sewing machine! It was a fantastic deal off the regular price, but still hefty.
So! These are the rules that I am going to be giving myself, and I'm posting it here so you guys can hold me accountable! Call me out if I fall off the wagon please!
- Do not buy fabric simply because I want it. (even though that is the best reason to buy it)
- Use at least 1/2 of my stash by July/August.
- This is going to be my check point for the year.
- & As long as it is for a specific project.
- I'll try to piece backing from stash if possible.