- 4‐position reclining seat with adjustable leg support
- Rear canopy panel provides added enclosure and zips off to allow air flow
- Mesh storage basket with room for baby’s things
- Dual front wheels with suspension and locking swivels
- 5‐point harness with padded shoulder straps
- Compact fold and carry handle for easy travel and storage
Now I have to admit that before our trip, I was perfectly content with just renting a stroller in the parks. That is what I have done before and it worked, but my mom convinced me that taking our own will be a great idea.... She was right.
William is on the larger end of the scale for this stroller. It is rated for kids weighing up to 40 lbs and he is tipping the scales at 32lbs. But it worked great and we didn't have any issues.
There are several debates out there about weather or not you should take your own stroller to Disney, rent one in the parks, or rent one from an outside company and have it delivered to your hotel.I've never rented from an outside company, but I don't think I ever will. This stroller is awesome and I will never not take one again.
If you are looking for a great umbrella stroller, I totally recommend heading over to Target and checking out this stroller. It has been amazing so far, and it is definitely something I will hold onto for baby #2.