1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
-- Not having a care in the world, and endless energy! I remember being able to play outside for hours, now I get exhausted watching William play lol.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
-- My friends from Girl Scouts always called me hil-bil. It has stuck to this day with a couple of them :)
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
-- Playing Red Rover, and climbing on the giant wooden play-scape that our school had.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
-- Honestly, I don't remember the answer from when I was really young :( But I always wanted to be Lizzie McGuire when I was in Middle School.
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
-- I did everything in school. My favorites from Elementary school were Track and Field & being in The Nutcracker. In high school I was on the dance team, in choir, and in theatre. Plus I took all honors/AP classes... I was entirely too busy lol
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
-- I cried a lot as a kid.... like all the time. We have home videos and it would be me crying and my parents would say, "there's Hilary, she's crying again". When William throws a temper tantrum my parents say his Hilary is showing.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!