Happy Tuesday everyone! As of today, August 27th, there are exactly 7 months until my 25th birthday. I have to admit that I sat and stared at this post for a while before writing anything. I was at a loss as to what I wanted to accomplish before my 25th birthday. So I walked away, ate some ice cream, and then figured it out.
This isn't a grand list of lofty accomplishments like end world hunger, have another baby, or get a Masters Degree. No they're just small semi-practical goals that I want to try and accomplish before I turn the big 25! Some I am confident I can get crossed off, and others I know will be a challenge.
- Finally lose those 10lbs that have been hanging on since having William.
- Complete 10 quilts (binding & all).
- Start making significant & consistent money from my Etsy shop.
- Exercise at least 4 days a week. (this goes hand in hand with #1)
- Go camping as a family.
- Go to the beach as a family.
- Balance our finances and stick to a budget.
- Be able to run 5 miles without stopping. (again goes with the exercise thing :)
- Grow my blog to at least 300 followers.
- Feel comfortable in a bathing suit again. (again exercise)
- Keep in touch with my girlfriends more.
- Save money and upgrade my camera to a DSLR.
- Visit a state I have never been to before.
- Bake soft pretzels from scratch.
- Get a family portrait taken.
- Start planning a wedding. This one hinges on Jeff's decision to make us "official" :)
- Have a pattern published in a Magazine or Moda Bake Shop.
- Read at least 25 books.
- Read to William more consistantly.
- Have an organized meal plan each week.
- Teach William how to do age appropriate chores
- Visit my brother more often.
- Open a savings account for William, and start saving for college.
- Finish William's 1st year scrapbook.
- Make The Weekender Bag & The Aeroplane Bag.
Well there is. The list of 25 things that I want to accomplish/make a habit of before I turn 25. Every month on the 27th I will check in and let y'all know how I am doing. Wish me luck :)